MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 138: cooking it up/baking away: super yummy party punch for spa sleepover birthday party!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? if you were to ask any one of the girls they would give you a big Y-E-S! It was one of the first things to go they love d it so much!
• What I would do differently: we didn’t do the full version of the Pinterest punch shown her, but simplified it a touch more, which is always nice!
• Items used: 2, 2 liter bottles of Sprite, 7-up (or any other version of lemon-lime soda), 1 gallon of sherbet (we used rainbow flavor), and 1 bag of frozen raspberries.
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 137: get crafty/ free printable fill-in water bottle labels and menus for spa sleepover birthday party table decor! (ipinterest.me)
- day 136: get crafty/ diy chalkboard table display markers/tags for spa sleepover party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs” (ipinterest.me)
- day 134: get crafty/ spa sleepover party decorations: crepe paper streamers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 126: cooking it up/ a special way to celebrate a birthday: birthday pancakes with sprinkles, candles, and “frosting” (ipinterest.me)
- day 68: baking away/ minnie mouse cupcakes, super easy! (ipinterest.me)
- day 122: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy pork chops with kale and polenta (ipinterest.me)