MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 141: baking away/cooking it up: sundae bar for spa sleepover birthday party!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes! Who doesn’t like a sundae bar where you can build your own sundaes however you would like to!
- What I would do differently: nothing at all. It really was a perfect dessert for our spa sleepover party!
- Items used: ice cream, all sorts of sundae toppings: sprinkles, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, bananas, whipped cream, nuts, chocolate chips, and the girls endless imagination!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 138: cooking it up/baking away: super yummy party punch for spa sleepover birthday party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 139: get crafty/ spa sleepover birthday party/ it’s spa time!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs” (ipinterest.me)
- day 137: get crafty/ free printable fill-in water bottle labels and menus for spa sleepover birthday party table decor! (ipinterest.me)
- day 136: get crafty/ diy chalkboard table display markers/tags for spa sleepover party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 134: get crafty/ spa sleepover party decorations: crepe paper streamers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- Sundae Sunday: Breakfast for Dessert (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
- day 140: get crafty & crafty kiddos: cute and simple party craft + favor in one: monogrammed pillow cases! (ipinterest.me)