MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Tidy it Thursday: Free Printable and Removable Canister Labels
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 1o minutes
• Would I do it again? Yes! I actually printed both colors available (the black and green), and might switch mine up for the green just for kicks!
• What I would do differently: wish I would have done it sooner! These were super easy and turned out pretty cute!
• Items used: Free Printable (and removable) Canister labels from: http://www.marthastewart.com/275254/organizing-clip-art/@center/326420/martha-stewart-clip-art-and-template-crafts#/892141?xsc=eml_org_2012_04_07&om_rid=NskPCk&om_mid=_BPgC1uB8d-kYqw
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: How to Organize Kids Toys (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Bird Seed Wreath! (ipinterest.me)
- tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Have fun with it Friday: Welcome Summer party with free printable party favor and a welcome summer sign! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Homemade Chili-Cheese Popcorn (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: White Skinny Jeans with Striped Top and Tom’s Wedges! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters (ipinterest.me)