MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 65: get crafty/ free printable valentine’s day banner!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes, it turned out so cute, just wish I had the wooden backdrop as well!
• What I would do differently: see if I could change it up for other seasons, parties, and also do the valentine’s party from the site as well, it is beautiful!
• Items used: twine, printable banner link from below:
Pinspiration from: http://blog.hgtv.com/design/2012/01/31/simplysweetvalentine/
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 58: get crafty/ minnie mouse table decor, treat favors, diy lollipop tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 64: baking away/ chocolate and caramel zebra pretzels for our Minnie Mouse birthday, Valentine’s day, or any day!! Plus easy diy place cards for your dessert table (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Fun Valentine Ideas for Kids! (lovelylovelythings.wordpress.com)
- Free Valentine’s Day 2012 Craft eBooks (savings.com)
- 20 Wordplay Valentine Card Ideas for Kids (thecraftycrow.net)
- New DIY project (elizabethlatkins.com)
- Valentine Day Goodies (stilldatingmyspouse.wordpress.com)
- Today Is the LAST DAY to Submit Your FREE Stranger Valentines! (slog.thestranger.com)
- 5 Christian Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas (wisdomformom.com)
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day Scrapbook Pages (scrapbookideas.wordpress.com)