MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 122: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy pork chops with kale and polenta
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
- Would I do it again? oh yes, I love kale!!
- What I would do differently: we did some creamy cheesy polenta from Alton Brown that we made the other night, so we used that instead of brown rice.
- Items used: simple recipe from: http://www.dinneralovestory.com/pork-chops-with-kale
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Baked Pork Chop w/ Grilled Asparagus, Baked Polenta, and Whole Grain Bread (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Cocoa Fried Pork Chops (theprimalsexy.wordpress.com)
- Super Easy Romano Pork Chops (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Porkchop Recipes (mademan.com)
- day 119: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy SPAGHETTI AGLIO, OLIO, E PEPERONCINO (spaghetti with garlic, oil, and chili pepper flakes) (ipinterest.me)
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops (planetpookie.com)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Chops (missyskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Pork Chops and Rice (planetpookie.com)
- I love a man who cooks me pork. (dishranawaywiththespoon.com)
- Cajun Smothered Pork Chops (arealfoodlover.wordpress.com)