- Project: day 43: outdoors we will go/ house decor/ succulents and planting day!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 (thank you mom for helping me with my black thumb!)
- Would I do it again? yes, I absolutely love succulents so much. I have had them indoors for about 6-8 months, and I haven’t killed them yet!
- What I would do differently: get more! The girls absolutely love planting, I just need to do it more often. I think I just typically shy away from it since I don’t have a green thumb, but oh well, we can do it again in a few months!
- Items used: all plants and a few new pots from Lowe’s.
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 43: outdoors we will go/ house decor/ succulents and planting day! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Succulent Decor (thelovelychronicles.wordpress.com)
- What are some plants that are high in water content? (greenanswers.com)
- How-To: Mini Shell Succulent Planters (craftzine.com)
- Stock up on tequila before it’s too late! Two different types of mealybugs are infesting agave and succulents in Southern California (gordonsgardens.com)
- Succulent Container Madness! (anniesannuals.com)
- Succulent Circle (faroutflora.com)
- Orphan Photo (tokelosheblog.wordpress.com)
- Easy Brick Succulent Planters ReadyMade (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Party Girl – Simply Succulent (possessionista.com)