MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 140: get crafty & crafty kiddos: cute and simple party craft + favor in one: monogrammed pillow cases!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2, a bit time consuming to iron on each letter straight, but thanks to my mom (she’s amazing), it went very smoothly!
- Would I do it again? yes. It was a great craft/activity for the girls to do while they were waiting for their next spa station! They signed each girls pillow case with their names and pictures; they loved it!
- What I would do differently: I could not find larger letters anywhere! Oh well, zebra pattern is Hayden’s favorite!
- Items used: white pillow cases, sharpies (I know, dangerous!), cardboard inside each pillow case so the ink did not bleed through, iron-on zebra print letters (from Michael’s).
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 133: crafty kiddos/ adorable easter or spring easy kids craft: cotton ball sheep craft! (ipinterest.me)
- day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs” (ipinterest.me)
- day 131: crafty kiddos/ a fun Easter or Spring tradition: turning jelly beans into lollipops! (ipinterest.me)
- day 132: get crafty/ so simple and cute easter or spring snack/ carrot “goldfish”! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- Tempur-Pedic Pillow Cases (mattress-find.com)
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 139: get crafty/ spa sleepover birthday party/ it’s spa time!! (ipinterest.me)