MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 139: get crafty/ spa sleepover birthday party/ it’s spa time!!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes! The girls had SO much fun with the spa. It was most likely the highlight of the party!
- What I would do differently: absolutly nothing 😉
- Items used: cucumber eye mask, avocado facial mask from Martha Stewart: http://www.marthastewart.com/269648/spa-themed-sleepover-birthday-party , manicures and pedicures, and flower petal foot soak, neck massages!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs” (ipinterest.me)
- day 137: get crafty/ free printable fill-in water bottle labels and menus for spa sleepover birthday party table decor! (ipinterest.me)
- day 136: get crafty/ diy chalkboard table display markers/tags for spa sleepover party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 138: cooking it up/baking away: super yummy party punch for spa sleepover birthday party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 134: get crafty/ spa sleepover party decorations: crepe paper streamers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 125: get crafty/ a simple morning birthday surprise: balloons and streamers in the hallways to run through! (ipinterest.me)