MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 120: organizational chaos/ spring cleaning/ deep clean your dishwasher!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1 (just a bit time consuming, but not as long as the washing machine was to deep clean!)
- Would I do it again? yes, it was really pretty simple, and probably should be done more often than I have, but hey, that’s the way it goes!
- What I would do differently: nada 😉
- Items used: “Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle. The vinegar will help to wash away the loose, greasy grime, sanitizes, and helps remove the musty odor. Next, sprinkle a cupful of baking soda around the bottom of the tub and run it through a short cycle. The baking soda will help freshen and removing stains.”
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 117: organizational chaos/ spring cleaning/ front load washer deep clean (ipinterest.me)
- day 113: organizational chaos/ super easy and simple way to do a boring old spring cleaning chore! (ipinterest.me)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- day 71: organizational chaos/ big black garbage bag clean out/ spring cleaning the kids rooms! (ipinterest.me)
- Household Items You Can Get Really Clean in the Dishwasher (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Clean Spring Cleaning (teresastips.wordpress.com)
- Shopping For A New Dishwasher: Clean Up For Less (txu.com)
- day 118: fashionable momma/ diy beachy waves, or not?! (ipinterest.me)
- Spring Into Cleaning (lisapaden.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning Highlights and Link Up! (greenphonebooth.com)
- Spring Cleaning (twinsanityplusmore.wordpress.com)
- day 96: organizational chaos/simple craft/ribbon organization! (ipinterest.me)
- Spring Cleaning Room by Room (massageenvy.com)
- Spring cleaning (endlesslyrestless.wordpress.com)