MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 97: fashionable momma/ simple, classy spring black dress!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? Yes! I love this classic LBD look. It’s so simple, yet fun at the same time!
• What I would do differently: Oh you could do so many things! Dress up more for night with heels, do an up-do, ad more splashy jewelry… you name it!
• Items used: Little Black Dress: Gap, black and gold earrings: Forever 21, gold bangles: Stella and Dot, leopard flats: Merona by Target (would love to have the Tory Burch one’s some day!) 😉
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 86: fashionable momma/ simple day-to-night spring casual outfit (ipinterest.me)
- day 66: fashionable momma/ casual day outfit/ for the love of stripes! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 66: fashionable momma/ casual day outfit/ for the love of stripes! (ipinterest.me)
- day 28: fashionable momma/ holiday winter outfit and smokey natural bronze eye (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 77: fashionable momma/ post valentine’s date night/ cobalt blue jeans, top knot bun, bright pink lipstick (yes I’m ready for spring!) (ipinterest.me)
- Fab Read: The Black Dress (fabsugar.com)
- day 72: fashionable momma/ casual day-to-night outfit/ date night for valentine’s day, or any day! (ipinterest.me)
- Who Wore It Better? Black Thakoon Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Have You Tried the Little Black Dress Facial? (bellasugar.com)
- day 2: fashionable momma / cute basics (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.me)