MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 87: cooking it up/ simple and yummy breakfast burritos, so good!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1 (thank goodness I had my husband back to help me out!)
• Would I do it again? oh yea! I love breakfast burritos, and this was extra good!!!
• What I would do differently: nothing at all, add salsa and eat it up!
• Items used: original recipe from: http://www.momontimeout.com/2011/08/breakfast-burrito-bonanza.html
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 85: cooking it up/ bow-tie pasta with chicken sausage and kale (ipinterest.me)
- day 86: fashionable momma/ simple day-to-night spring casual outfit (ipinterest.me)
- day 60: cooking it up/mixing it up: yummy tortellini soup with basil, sausage, and spinach (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 4: baking away/yummy new york cheesecake (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 79: cooking it up/ super sweet yummy popcorn/ girls movie night! (ipinterest.me)
- day 60: cooking it up/mixing it up: yummy tortellini soup with basil, sausage, and spinach (ipinterest.me)
- day 83: baking away/ last minnie mouse party recipe: minnie cake-pops! (ipinterest.me)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- day 24: cooking it up/ Christmas Santa pancakes for the kiddos! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Best burrito in Boston (emmanuelhub.wordpress.com)
- Best Burritos In Dallas (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Best Burritos In Sacramento (gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com)