MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 29: cooking it up/ so simple, but so cute Easter or Spring “Chicky Cheese Ball” appetizer
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, this one was super easy!
• Would I do it again? yes! It was a huge hit today at our Easter party not just for it’s cute looks, but for the taste as well!
• What I would do differently: I actually might change up the decorations on it and try it for other holidays!
• Items used: cream cheese, shredded cheese, herb seasoning packet (just a bit to taste), salt and pepper, carrots and pepercorns, for the full recipe and adorable idea go to: http://jacyeats.blogspot.com/2011/04/chickie-cheeseball.html
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- Happy Early Easter, Everyone! (36thavenueadventures.com)
- day 121: baking away/ spring/ Easter Cinnabunnies (cinnamon rolls shaped like bunny rabbits!)) (ipinterest.me)
- day 128: get crafty/ simple easter or spring table decor/flower arrangement with gerber daisies, peeps, and jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 124: cooking it up/ kids cook/ adorable easter or spring “chick and egg” breakfast/ “peeping pancake”! (ipinterest.me)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 127: baking away/ adorable easter treat/dessert: “bunny butts”, aka cupcakes, coconut, chocolate, oreos, oh my! (ipinterest.me)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- The Bunnies say … Happy Easter to you! (bakedbyselene.wordpress.com)
- day 116: baking away/ super cute Peep smore’s for Easter, adorable!! (ipinterest.me)