MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 132: get crafty/ so simple and cute easter or spring snack/ carrot “goldfish“!
- Thanks so much to Grandma B and Aunt Molly for helping out with so much Easter fun!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes, it was too adorable! They were the perfect snack for the kiddos after a long easter egg hunt, but they are also great as parting gifts, easter basket fillers, cute lunch box snacks, and so much more!
- What I would do differently: make more to hand out with friends, or change out the goldfish for orange jelly beans!
- Items used: goldfish, clear cellophane treat bags shaped into carrots by scotch tape and green ribbon!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 131: crafty kiddos/ a fun Easter or Spring tradition: turning jelly beans into lollipops! (ipinterest.me)
- day 130: get crafty/ the meaning of Easter/ a simple craft and dessert in one to teach the story of Easter through colored jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- day 129: cooking it up/ so simple, but so cute Easter or Spring “Chicky Cheese Ball” appetizer (ipinterest.me)
- day 128: get crafty/ simple easter or spring table decor/flower arrangement with gerber daisies, peeps, and jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- day 121: baking away/ spring/ Easter Cinnabunnies (cinnamon rolls shaped like bunny rabbits!)) (ipinterest.me)
- A Very Pinterest Easter (adetolataylorcreative.wordpress.com)
- day 116: baking away/ super cute Peep smore’s for Easter, adorable!! (ipinterest.me)