MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 4… this took quite a while to do, but it was worth it!
• Time: many, many days worth!
• Would I do it again? oh yes, and might be doing another one with our family rules!
• What I would do differently: nothing
• Items used: gallery inspiration from: beautifulinteriorsblog.tk free printable from: jensownroad.blogspot.com , adorable anthropology inspired letter from: paper.tipjunkie.com , large “J” idea from: craftcuts.com
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
party on here:
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- make it monday: father’s day crafts (ipinterest.me)
- Pin it, do it, done; a week of pinterest inspired fun: Marshmallow popcorn, Reese’s Chocolate Banana Bread, Teacher appreciation, Mother’s Day/birthday (ipinterest.me)
- day 108: kiddo time/ green milk and Lucky Charms for a fun St. Patty’s Day breakfast plus free printable drink labels! (ipinterest.me)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- Finally got my “button” to work! (ipinterest.me)
- day 109: organized chaos/house decor/ pretty shelf liners for cabinets and drawers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 111: outdoors we will go/ simple spring flower arrangement/ dahlias and lemons! (ipinterest.me)