- Project: day 7: Cooking it up/Crock pot lasagna with Herbed Garlic Bread
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
- Would I do it again? Yes! It was so yummy. The herbed garlic bread was probably the best home-made garlic bread out there, and the lasagna was a hit with the whole fam. I also added the italian sausage, but next time I will also add the garlic and onions :). For the bread I also moved it toward the broiler for a few additional minutes, post recommended cooking time.
- Items used: see recipe links above by clicking on the pictures.
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 7: Cooking it up/Crock pot lasagna with Herbed Garlic Bread (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Crock Pot Sopa de Ajo (Castilian Garlic Soup) (thedailymeal.com)
- day 26: cooking it up/ Holiday Gouda Cheese Fondue, New Year’s appetizer (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 60: cooking it up/mixing it up: yummy tortellini soup with basil, sausage, and spinach (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Easy Gluten-Free Vegetable Lasagna (thedailymeal.com)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna (twinglemom.wordpress.com)
- What Is… Lasagna? (thedailymeal.com)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna (myheartmission.wordpress.com)
- Cooking a Healthier Lasagna (fitnessandfeta.com)
- Farmers Market Lasagna (plantbasedparadise.com)