MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes, I wish I had tried this earlier, it was SO easy (plus the baby oil smells so good).
• What I would do differently: nothing, except make more! The girls had so much fun doing this today 🙂
• Items used: mason jar, scrapbook paper, sticker labels, flour (4 cups), baby-oil ( 1/2 cup)
Free Printable labels:
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 22: crafty kiddos/ homemade Christmas peppermint playdoh, holiday mason jar packaging (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 74: crafty kiddos/ easy valentine’s tootsie pop flowers/ suckers valentine’s treat’s (ipinterest.me)
- day 57: get crafty/ diy treat bags for Minnie Mouse birthday party, or any party really! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 56: crafty kiddos/ a visit from the tooth fairy/ fairy dust/ free printable gift certificate, tooth chart, and a special note/poem from the tooth fairy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 75: crafty kiddos/ valentine’s kids handprint heart xoxo (ipinterest.me)
- day 12: crafty kiddos/ handprint Christmas Tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 54: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday decor/craft mason jar holders & pirates booty snack cone holder! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest is ruining my life (jaclynmcneil.wordpress.com)
- Mason jars. (twokellys.wordpress.com)
- day 5: crafty kiddos/double hand-print reindeer Christmas craft (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Mason Jars Can Be Used as Mini Blender Jars (brokensecrets.com)