MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Time: 2 minutes… so quick!
- Would I do it again? I do this a lot, so I thought I would share!
- What I would do differently: dress it up for a night out with the hubs
- Items used: clear elastics; love these!
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- make it monday: father’s day crafts (ipinterest.me)
- day 110: cooking it up/ super yummy, simple, and healthy balsamic roasted carrots and brussels sprouts (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 111: outdoors we will go/ simple spring flower arrangement/ dahlias and lemons! (ipinterest.me)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- day 109: organized chaos/house decor/ pretty shelf liners for cabinets and drawers! (ipinterest.me)
- Finally got my “button” to work! (ipinterest.me)
- Pin it, do it, done; a week of pinterest inspired fun: Marshmallow popcorn, Reese’s Chocolate Banana Bread, Teacher appreciation, Mother’s Day/birthday (ipinterest.me)
- day 119: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy SPAGHETTI AGLIO, OLIO, E PEPERONCINO (spaghetti with garlic, oil, and chili pepper flakes) (ipinterest.me)