MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs”
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3, thanks again to my Aunt Cindy and my wonderful mom!
- Would I do it again? anything that makes taking a bath more fun for the kiddos I am all for!
- What I would do differently: absolutly nothing! 🙂
- Items used: spa sleepover goodie bags included mini nailpolishes, nail files, sleeping masks, bath or shower gel, and diy bath bomb / fizzies (recipe from Martha Stewart): http://www.marthastewart.com/280275/how-to-make-bath-fizzies?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/bath-and-spa-gifts
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 134: get crafty/ spa sleepover party decorations: crepe paper streamers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 131: crafty kiddos/ a fun Easter or Spring tradition: turning jelly beans into lollipops! (ipinterest.me)
- day 133: crafty kiddos/ adorable easter or spring easy kids craft: cotton ball sheep craft! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 82: crafty kiddos/ diy bathtub paint that cleans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 57: get crafty/ diy treat bags for Minnie Mouse birthday party, or any party really! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)